• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
I don't know, he lives in a different country than me.

Disciple of Nagash said:
Ah Vekarin - my post in that thread was meant to be the last one, hence the locking........damn your mod powers! xd Your character was suppose to have left with the others. Unfortunately it has left quite a predicament, as if you are planning on trying to take on two Dreadlords and two vampire lords, well even with his skill Vekarin would end up dead. So do you have a plan?

What about the power of retcon?

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008
von Carsteins, we should get talking, unless I have to have Karl and Mircea chat for the entire thread.

*Clears throat* :rolleyes: ;)

DoN sugested I post what exactly my werewolves can do, so here I go:

First off, Werewolves have The Hunger, which is an insatiable desire to devour human flesh. This is similar in all respects to a Vampire's Thirst, other than the item they crave.
Any human bitten, but not devoured (quite a feat in itself) by a Werewolf will become a Werewolf.

Werewolves have all the weaknesses of Vampires (Silver, holy symbols, etc.) except for one, Sunlight. Werewolves are unaffected by Sunlight, but they do have a very strong allergic reaction to the plant Aconitum. (monkshood, wolfsbane. Think of it as what Garlic does in most Vampire genre)

Werewolves are immortal, and in their 'human' form are as strong as Vampires. All Werewolves have extremely powerful regenerative powers that grow with age to the point that the only way to kill an old werewolf is to cut off it head.
Werewolves have no magical capacity. At all They are however, very resistant to magic (slightly less so than dwarves)

Werewolves can transform at will. New werewolves only look like humans with rather sharp teeth and a hairy disposition, but the older they get the more wolfish the transformation becomes with older werewolves turning into 12 foot tall half ton monsters.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
A place somewhere.
Oh... the thread was closed. I hadn't even noticed! xD Being a mod is awesome! (One of those 'this chapter is over' messages would have been helpful...)
He was supposed to run away when everyone was distracted, but the chapter ended sooner than anticipated. I don't like writing all of my character's actions at once, feels like kind of a cheat (me having slightly superior synergy than most of the Council and all xD).

How about we do something cool, like make him not die?

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
I have an even better idea. How about we let the Carstein beat the crap out of Vekarin even more and kill him for a second time, :)thus requiring yet another adventure into Morr's realm?;) Think of it like Vekarin becoming like Optimus Prime, always being ressurected for a sequal.

Erick, how old is your werewolf then?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Not at the moment though. Whatever Vekarin is going through, he will not be powerful enough to take on the Dreadlords / Carsteins as mentioned. There are three options:

-Vekarin tries to fight, gets killed
-Vekarin tries to fight, realises he can't win and flees
-Some reason is thought up why they would want Vekarin alive, and he is captured. Again.

@ Simon - I hope you are ok and it was nothing too serious?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I don't know. The things that happen when my back is turned xd Anyhow, I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow I will post for Lesa & the Duke.

Play nicely!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu