I'm wondering if anyone has done undead demigryphs? Or if anyone has seen any appropriate substitutes/conversions knocking around the interwebs? Thanks JR
Very true but I might try and go to town on them if I canBarn Owl said:I feel you have a lot more freedom with the riders. It's a lot easier to swap the head out on a rider and achieve an instant undead look vs. heavy conversion work making the mount's head skeletal or stripped of flesh.
Looking good! Thanks for posting.Apologies all must of popped the pic up in another one, here you go.
![]()
I ended up using him as a varghulf to better suit my Blood Dragon based army. Also FYI, Blood Knight horses are taller than Demigryphs haha...
Agreed.Thats the best one I have seen done but its not really dead.
I didn't mean to take anything away from your model. It looks awesome!Pic doesn't show it off well, the other side has it's rib cage sticking out aswell as tendons on its back leg out in the wind. My reasoning behind it was it to be similar to the Nightmare the blood knights are on as opposed to a rotting zombie like carcass...