• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Undead Host of Menkeroth

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
While painting the knights I got hold of this lovely miniature as a gift from my friend who earlier was a DnD fan. The lady is lovely indeed and of great quality, so I've decided to let it stay as a banshee. Why not, seriously. Also I have two more such figures but they will be metal statues for my new composition I'm also working on. Lots of interesting bits from the Battlemages box also must come in handy.
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fthumb.ibb.co%2FjrJUuK%2FIMG_5765.jpg&hash=96b7d88e0cdea3eba4d9967ed8bc9f22

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
A very good mini for a banshee indeed! Nice work :)

Also, from where did you got those hooded statues?

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Thank you ^_^ statues come from the LotR line from GW, I guess those are for Gondor and stuff. They don't have the heroic scale, so look a bit smaller compared to WH minis, but it's no big deal. A nice Shyishan composition it is, like remnants of some human civilization in Shyish, long ago though extinct. Greensand comes also very handy for that purpose.

p.s. The model, I guess, was intended to be a kind of a lich it seems, but anyway I like such look more than the GW banshee :)

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Finally finished other statues, just like a statue garden for my vampire lord. Not bad, and like other composition it can be used for dioramas and games alike where it can be objectives, for instance :)
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fthumb.ibb.co%2FmxVkG9%2Fphoto_2018_10_10_18_56_15.jpg&hash=244c2eb9f2884b85183af2d02a49a247
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fthumb.ibb.co%2FgBEqip%2Fphoto_2018_10_10_18_56_17.jpg&hash=8905ee61d6115ec4017e4b4f44c35cf3

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
I can't say where from, but I kinda recognize that right guy, and not out of my adult days :D Looks interesting, having terrain peaks puts so much more atmosphere on the table!

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
I can't say where from, but I kinda recognize that right guy, and not out of my adult days
^_^ I guess they are too made for DnD back in the day, possibly from the 90s, like a lich, wehrwolf and a golem or mummy maybe. Hard to say for sure, but they are plastic and in one piece, ideal for tabletop RPGs.
Looks interesting, having terrain peaks puts so much more atmosphere on the table!
Thanks! That's certainly true. Even simple pieces help a lot, both for showcasing and games, and mostly they are easy to build. I don't understand people who don't do even such simple terrain.