Undead Host of Menkeroth

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
While painting the knights I got hold of this lovely miniature as a gift from my friend who earlier was a DnD fan. The lady is lovely indeed and of great quality, so I've decided to let it stay as a banshee. Why not, seriously. Also I have two more such figures but they will be metal statues for my new composition I'm also working on. Lots of interesting bits from the Battlemages box also must come in handy.
IMG_5765.webp
 
Thank you ^_^ statues come from the LotR line from GW, I guess those are for Gondor and stuff. They don't have the heroic scale, so look a bit smaller compared to WH minis, but it's no big deal. A nice Shyishan composition it is, like remnants of some human civilization in Shyish, long ago though extinct. Greensand comes also very handy for that purpose.

p.s. The model, I guess, was intended to be a kind of a lich it seems, but anyway I like such look more than the GW banshee :)
 
Finally finished other statues, just like a statue garden for my vampire lord. Not bad, and like other composition it can be used for dioramas and games alike where it can be objectives, for instance :)
photo_2018_10_10_18_56_15.webp
photo_2018_10_10_18_56_17.webp
 

Attachments

  • photo_2018_10_10_18_56_15.webp
    photo_2018_10_10_18_56_15.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 11
I can't say where from, but I kinda recognize that right guy, and not out of my adult days
^_^ I guess they are too made for DnD back in the day, possibly from the 90s, like a lich, wehrwolf and a golem or mummy maybe. Hard to say for sure, but they are plastic and in one piece, ideal for tabletop RPGs.
Looks interesting, having terrain peaks puts so much more atmosphere on the table!
Thanks! That's certainly true. Even simple pieces help a lot, both for showcasing and games, and mostly they are easy to build. I don't understand people who don't do even such simple terrain.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu