• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Von Calyptra

Black Knight
Mar 3, 2011
Boston, MA
Those are Bigcannon's. You can see the rest of his gorgeous army right here on this very forum:
https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-Bigcannon-s-VC-army?page=6

Abbysal

Crypt Horror
Feb 16, 2010
Beijing
Don't know if we've had this (or even if I can get it up).........(That's what she said?)

Amazing.
ai387.photobucket.com_albums_oo311___jarhead_lichkingfin.jpg

I'm going to look for more.:zombie:

Kassill

Grave Guard
Sep 28, 2011
Great thread! Quick question though, where is the model (vampire) that has his sword stuck in the ground and head tilted forward from? I must know as I have seen him a few times around here and want one bad!

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
Kassill said:
Great thread! Quick question though, where is the model (vampire) that has his sword stuck in the ground and head tilted forward from? I must know as I have seen him a few times around here and want one bad!

I think that the mini you're talking about is Dark Vlad from Enigma Miniatures.

Kassill

Grave Guard
Sep 28, 2011
desfer said:
Kassill said:

I think that the mini you're talking about is Dark Vlad from Enigma Miniatures.

Thanks! Looks like it is a bit larger than WHFB scale. Do you or anyone know how well it stands with GW models?

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Apr 2, 2011
Grödinge
Saw these on What's New Today. Thought they deserved a place here.

Converted and painted by Chris Steenhuis.
m2381044a_image-1xl.jpg

m2381046a_image-2xl.jpg

m2381048a_image-3xl.jpg

m2381050a_image-4xl.jpg

m2381052a_image-5xl.jpg

m2381054a_image-6xl.jpg

m2381056a_image-7xl.jpg

m2381058a_image-8xl.jpg

Also: am I the only one seeing a few Mantic zombies in his unit? o.o What's happing to GW xD

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
A great Banshee conversion - simple, but very effective.

Converted by Maxxev:

a3.bp.blogspot.com___0JpWE_pTsI_UDZWommNCtI_AAAAAAAAApo_E_fUln40UjU_s1600_Recently_Updated10.jpg

Source: http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk/p/mordheim-vampire-hunters-miniature-log.html

Barn Owl

Skeleton
Jun 16, 2013
Whoa. Terrifying. AWESOME conversion! The dress looks so much cooler upright like that--combined with the hair, it has a great 'underwater' flow to it, like the dementors in Harry Potter.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
The hair looks like Poltergeist 1 ghostly monster at first floor ;) I LOVE this conversion! If I havn't had 2 Banshees already, this would be number 3 definitley!

Banat

Varghulf
Jul 13, 2014
probably useful as all three! Not sure I like it tbh, looks a bit too busy, the Coven throne/Mortis Engine has just the right amount of activity on it.

Big Cannon's army makes me what to cry. The amount of effort I'd have to put in to get even one unit to that level is unimaginable.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu