Feast4Crows
Skeleton
"The stress of our situation must be getting to me, I must have dozed off as I had the strangest dream..." Looking around at the diminished number of guests and discovering the location of the brewmeister's body causes the doctor's face to blanche and a sheen of cold sweat to appear on his forehead. "Apparently it was a nightmare, a living nightmare."
The doctor wipes the sweat from his brow and, stenering clear of the wine, pours himself a glass of brandy and downs it. He pours another and looks around the group as he says, "I'm not exactly sure what happened in the hours before nightfall, but if what I can recollect from the fragments of my dream are true, then there are some here who may think that I simply enjoy stirring everyone up. I assure you, this is not the case. When it comes to Erik and Abel, I was apparently seeing a plot where none existed. Before I dozed off yesterday, I stated that I was suspicious of Kristof and gave my reasons why. I don't recall him appearing to defend himself yesterday and I notice he is not here again. I feel justified in casting my vote early today, especially while I'm still lucid and sober. I vote against Kristof Lars." The doctor downs the glass of brandy he has been holding and pours himself another and sits down at the table.
Vote: Kristof Lars - Chaos_Born
The doctor wipes the sweat from his brow and, stenering clear of the wine, pours himself a glass of brandy and downs it. He pours another and looks around the group as he says, "I'm not exactly sure what happened in the hours before nightfall, but if what I can recollect from the fragments of my dream are true, then there are some here who may think that I simply enjoy stirring everyone up. I assure you, this is not the case. When it comes to Erik and Abel, I was apparently seeing a plot where none existed. Before I dozed off yesterday, I stated that I was suspicious of Kristof and gave my reasons why. I don't recall him appearing to defend himself yesterday and I notice he is not here again. I feel justified in casting my vote early today, especially while I'm still lucid and sober. I vote against Kristof Lars." The doctor downs the glass of brandy he has been holding and pours himself another and sits down at the table.
Vote: Kristof Lars - Chaos_Born