(To Nicholas)
"Why you can call me what you please, I'm but a fool after all. But when you see me talking from the right side of my face, I suggest you address me with an appropriate manner that befits a highborn lady. And should I be talking in a loud, booming voice, 'Ser' would be the correct title. And I did not make a jest out of this, no matter how it sounds and my intentions were not to aggravate you by telling this. I simply answered your question in the simplest, most truthful way possible. It was kind of you to ask.
About the apples though, I am careful not to eat them, because I saw the assassin picking one up yesterday and folding it in a cloth, hiding it away and not eating it. When I see assassins doing things like that, I become extra careful about the particular fruit. There are many queer things that I like, but being poisoned is not one of them."
Duality quickly takes a look at the female assassin.
"Not that I suspect her of anything, but I like to be careful. I believe there are plenty of ways to lose your life during these festivities. I aim to survive."