(To Frederick)
"Good sir, I have not lied. My words were saying that I may vote against him in the future and that I hadnt already voted against him out of retaliation. Not that I may retaliate with a vote. If thou hast misunderstood then I am sorry. So do not accuse me of not thinking. Thou may want to try thinking thyself at some point. In addition, thou hast not voiced why thou hast voted against me after clearing up your baseless idea. Which leadeth me to ask why art thou so quick to side with this arrogant youth?"
"Good sir, I have not lied. My words were saying that I may vote against him in the future and that I hadnt already voted against him out of retaliation. Not that I may retaliate with a vote. If thou hast misunderstood then I am sorry. So do not accuse me of not thinking. Thou may want to try thinking thyself at some point. In addition, thou hast not voiced why thou hast voted against me after clearing up your baseless idea. Which leadeth me to ask why art thou so quick to side with this arrogant youth?"