VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an 'A' next to the Font and Text Size boxes of the box where you type. Press the little arrow pointing down to choose the colour.

Place the cursor before the text you want to change colour, and then choose your colour. Then move the cursor to the end of the text you want to change, and press [Close Tags] on the text box. You can only do this is 'Full Edit', though.
 
Bravo_10 said:
Excellent writing on the updates DoN. Although, didn't Darvy die first last time too...?

Tough luck.

What...? I've died? No! *runs to action thread*

EDIT: ... you know, somehow I just *knew* I'd be the first one to be killed by a vampire. I've just prejudiced too many people on the forum to get away with it. xD

So much for Brand remaining quiet and keeping to himself then! At least I didn't have to die like the other poor guy, who had his genitals ripped off by Ivana... *shudders* And better still, if you don't all find my body parts, something bad will happen! Tee hee!
 
Thanks changing the colour u_m, I did it on my phone so couldn't change the colour. Just wanted to claim the scene of the crime before anyone else:D
 
This will be fun to explain Friday night.
"So what did you do this week?"
"Rummaged through some bacon trying to find some guys bits."
:O
 
[mod]Changing Your Font Colour[/mod]

Please see the image below for help with changing your font colours.

ai219.photobucket.com_albums_cc33_theretrose_Carpe_20Noctem_FontColour_1.webp



Cheers,

u_m
 
I don't like this dice rolling, makes me very nervous.

Wondered how long before someone posted step by step instructions to change font colour, lol.



I may of hit 3 dice instead of 1 by accident.......
The lesson is to turn the lights on in a room when it gets dark and not assume you know where every key is.... :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu