VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm just mental with a morbid imagination... and yes Harland, it was meant to distract you from voting; I didn't want to seem suspicious after getting someone killed the day before, but neither did I want anyone being intelligent and working out it was me...
 
spineyrequiem said:
B*****! (yes, I shouted that when I found out. Only without the asterisks). I had such a good kill lined up for whenever! Though at least now I can gloat and say that it was ME who came up with Count Darvaleth's fate, and ME who carried it out. Didn't you just love playing my game?

Ironic - killing off the Role Playing mod at the first opportunity :devil2:
 
I like how heated arguments and disputes are showing up between the characters after they've spend a few days under immense emotional strain. Great roleplaying all, keep up the good work! :)
 
I have to agree, good roleplaying everyone! This is getting funny :lol:

BTW, when does night come this week? Is it still on Saturday 2000? Or do we get a little more time to play?
 
spineyrequiem said:
...Though at least now I can gloat and say that it was ME who came up with Count Darvaleth's fate, and ME who carried it out. Didn't you just love playing my game?

You.

So.

Dead. :grave:

Bishop said:
Ironic - killing off the Role Playing mod at the first opportunity :devil2:

Yeah, you'd at least think if you were even going to kill off a mod you'd make sure to leave one who actually moderates the section you killed him in. Heck, even if you did you'd keep it to yourself!

Poor spiney. I have found somebody to use in my historical re-enactment of the sigrape. :devil2:

... ah, good times. You guys remember the sigrape, right?


EDIT: Actually, to be honest, my character was so boringly friendly and docile that he could never have had a greater impact on the VAU had he lived than the current situation, where everyone is frantically searching for his body-parts to avoid punishment. xD
 
Oh, DoN, purely of interest, can you tell us what would've happened if those filthy organ-pilferers hadn't found all of Brand's bits? As long as it doesn't reveal any spoilers, of course. I'm itching to know what punishment you'd thought up for them. :devil2:
 
Absolutely NOTHING would have happened, though I was vaguely thinking about killing off someone who hadn't found one. It was entirely meant as a distraction to keep you from working out who was a vampire. Sorry! I just picked someone at random who hadn't posted too much, I was annoyed when ??? was modkilled as I had a good (different) death lined up for him at some point in the future...
 
Just wanted to say sorry to all for my inactivity in this roleplay.

A week or so ago I was informed that my pet turtle (who I have had for around 12 years, almost half my life) was infact a "pest" species and I am required to get rid of him :'( As such I've been a bit low and haven't been able to find the motivation to do a lot of things, and unfortunately my participation in this VAU suffered for it.

Sorry once again for wasting peoples time and effort and I wish all you survivors luck in the continuing game!
 
Your character referred to the passed time in weeks, but we've been in the mansion for just a couple of days.

These are just pedantries, I know...
 
Just a heads up - going to the cinema tonight to see the Lady in Black (I may have to reconsider having Saturday as the day end xd).

I will set the thread the game thread to autolock at day end, and then either later tonight or tomorrow morning I will post the death. Once the thread is locked, those with powers can PM me as normal.

EDIT..Hmm seems to can't select a time to lock it. If any other mods are around at 2000GMT please lock the game thread, if not I will try and do it remotely (thank you iPhone xd)
 
Once the "time" of the night/day cycle has been reached then no further discussion / voting will be allowed. This is how the past VAU's have been run.

I will clarify with DoN (and let the other mods know), if he actually wants the thread Locked... or just someone to post that the Day/Night cycle change has occurred.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu