VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do seem to recall a lot of people abstaining from voting last time around. I'd wager that the one who bites it will only get a few votes. It's kind of hard to form opinions after only a week of RP-ing.
 
Malochai said:
You did ... I apologise for not noticing that post, or I would have replied. Although it would have been in much the same vein as it it was for Erik :tongue:

@DDM - I think you mean 'genially' in your last post, not 'genitally' :tongue: Just thought I'd point it out

Lol, damn spell check.
Whose to say genitals won't be involved. :perv:
 
Bishop said:
Holy crap... by the time I catch up and read all that, there will probably be more pages to read before I can post! :|

I went to sleep here in little old Australia on page 3 and woke up to page 8 :O
 
Harland said:
:O I hope you're talking about the other lady! I'm still waiting upon von Richter's reply.

Replied with my Iphone after shoving my food in for the night ;)
It's nice to how popular the VAU is but man it moves ridiculously fast! I try and keep up but I'm afraid I will have to do some past-tense posts because I won't be able to be online every single day, Saturday is always out for me but Wednesday and Thursday are also busy days with my volunteering.
Feel free to ignore my char those days.

Seeing my schedule I will smoke the "peace-pipe" in game and withdraw to my quarters for some time, girl has gotta do some powdering and all that anyway.

@geordieclubba; sorry to hear, that doesn't sound good. I wish you all the best.

@DDM, involving genitals is all fine and dandy but please let them not be combined with the gruesome death scenes awaiting us!:|
 
@geordieclubba: Also my condolences, but make sure you stay positive!

I'm finding it quite annoying to post in the present tense all the time. Every time I make a post I write in in the past tense and then I remember it's not allowed so I change all the verbs at the end xD

It just sounds more natural and story-like when it's in the past tense.

Oh and regarding the smoke theory: someone has to keep it interesting, no?
 
Harland said:
I think this theory slightly defeats the purpose of the game if we expect it to work... but that goes without saying.

Yes but I did do some reading of the other VAUs and everyone proposes a crackpot idea in them that never works. I find in a rp looking at something with cut and dry logic makes for a dry game. Instead it is much more entertaining to play it like ones character and being a superstitious sailor well...:slapface:
 
Also, is there anyone who is not going to listen to my character and avert their eyes? I'm not sure when I should take the mask off and smoke the pipe, and I also don't know if I should include a description of the Masque's face for any who might be watching.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu