Sorry to lose you mate, if you have the time and strength drag yourself down GW on Thursday and I'll try to cheer you up and we can have a game. 
All the best.
All the best.

Malochai said:You did ... I apologise for not noticing that post, or I would have replied. Although it would have been in much the same vein as it it was for Erik :tongue:
@DDM - I think you mean 'genially' in your last post, not 'genitally' :tongue: Just thought I'd point it out
Bishop said:Holy crap... by the time I catch up and read all that, there will probably be more pages to read before I can post! :|
Harland said::O I hope you're talking about the other lady! I'm still waiting upon von Richter's reply.
Harland said:I think this theory slightly defeats the purpose of the game if we expect it to work... but that goes without saying.