VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet jesus this VAU moves quickly. I'm so dazed I think that'll have to filter through to my roleplay; I'll have Brand sit down feeling dizzy. xD
 
Have to agree with Johnny, duality is great! There's tons of so many interesting characters.
I kept mine pretty straightforward as it was my first VAU.
For now she's still a bit in shock and not her true self or should I say not yet in the right situation to use her good looks. :P

Loving it so far, hopefully I'll be able to pop in every day.
 
Harland said:
Personally, I can't wait for the man in the gorilla suit.

The man in the gorilla suit would be me, and I jumped in at post 37... Though it seems everyone was too busy with their own conversations to notice a man in a gorilla suit with a massive hangover... Mind you, poor "Magilla" doesn't even realise he's wearing the suit as yet... lol
 
I also love Duality, it's a very original and unique character. Well done with him.
By the way, just to be clear could everyone mention who they mean when they say "the bretonnian" as there are 2 of them.
Of course here it doesn' t matter because it's obviously the other knight and not me.

Edit: thanks u_m :-)
 
By the way something I am loving that I keep doing is winking. Why you ask? Because I have one eye and it must look very weird

Also Duality's recent antics have left me in stitches
 
Blood hell - talk about off to a flying start! Great work :thumbsup:

[mod]Important Note

Due to the number of people, please post who you are speaking to if you have not described it in your post. Example:

*Ivana speaks to Humphrey*

"Do my boobs like big in this?"

Otherwise the speaking back and forth gets very confusing.

Secondly, please DO NOT edit or delete your posts, except to correct spelling mistakes. The only exception to this is if you literally delete it straight after (within 20 seconds). IF you post something that is wrong etc, sorry but other people may have already replied![/mod]

I am surprised about how calm everyone is....

*two people murdered by some kind of monster*

Lets all have a chat and a bite to eat xd
 
I did say everyone was very calm, and Allessandro was touching the hilt of his sword, before he was told to 'calm down' ... I think the alcohol may be helping as well ... :tongue:
 
Hey, my character's an undead obsessive, with the urgent grasp of reality of a cannabis-smoking potato. Staying calm when people die is what he DOES.
 
Haha :L Went to sleep last night, and there could only have been two pages ... Sign on tonight after tea and there's 6 :slapface: And I have coursework to do ... It's so distracting!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu