VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the wonderful things about living in the United States is that, when I go to bed, a large part of the forum's users do as well. So I don't ever wake up to 5 more pages of text. xD
 
Living in California you would think I would be on a American sleep schedule but with the amount of parties and raves I work at I only need about 6 hours of sleep max so I post in both major time zones!xD
 
Before I post, may I just ask: What is an Efreet? Is it a politician? Sorry for my ignorance but I don't want to accidentally say I spoke to one of Nagash's thralls or something!
 
Efreet, or Ifrit is a demon-like Djinn-spirit originating from arabic tales. It's practically viewed as an infernal spirit.
 
I know. But it is a logical thought for someone in such a situation, no? Obviously it will come to naught in the actual roleplay, but I can see how the character would think that.
nice rant btw.
 
Hey, what else would a warrior priest say when issued such a challenge. I know we wont actually get to trading blows with her, but Kristof would be able to think of an alternative to violence-that's the forte of vampire experts:)
 
Aaahhh...

I wrote a huge post about reacting to everything that happened and then I accidentally clicked on my email button and now it's all gone... :(

I guess I'll just have to rewrite it all.
 
NicholasLeMort said:
Aaahhh...

I wrote a huge post about reacting to everything that happened and then I accidentally clicked on my email button and now it's all gone... :(

I guess I'll just have to rewrite it all.

awww.myfacewhen.net_uploads_1727_i_know_that_feel.webp
 
Slightly suspicious :tongue: Nah; I don't know ... If we start killing people off, accusations will start flying and I'm having enough trouble keeping up as it is without having to follow who's accusing who ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu