VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blast. I said Isaac instead of Kristof in my last post. Sorry about that, guess it didn't really make much sense. I'd edit it, but it seems as though I've already been replied to.
 
By the way, Archy, you are handeling your death very well (the ritual etc.). It's never easy to be the first to go (happened to me before)... but seriously, very well done.
 
Cheers Bravo,

I wanted to get at least some reaction from someone, somewhere. I never realised that only coming up to peoples belts would drastically impede their ability to see or hear me!

To be far I haven't been posting much and I people have got into some quite indepth conversations :lol:
 
About the voting and unvoting and changing votes: for clarity's sake, please include the person you voted for when you change it.

The rules for changing votes are described on the initial post of this thread by DoN.

Secondly, could there be a limit to voting as in: 1 vote per day (as per game day) and 1 option to change it?

For Example:
A votes for B, but later decides to vote for D.
B abstains, but later decides to vote for C
C votes for B, but later abstains.

Or would it be clearer that even abstaining the first time you don't get to change votes?

Now that there's been voting and changing of votes it gets really hard to find out who got how many votes. As it is already quite challengin to follow all the bits, I believe we should keep the voting from becoming an utter mess.

I believe Archivist still has 2 votes against him, although Johnny-Crass decided to change the vote.
 
Thanks m8, :D

Just figured I'd point it out before it becomes too hard to follow. Ehh, gotta get some sleep now, it's 3.45am here.

BTW, Outside temperature at -32 celcius, I think I'll stick indoors for tomorrow...
 
Votes so far are:
Threeflower(KhazModan): Voted Masque
Tuomas (spineyrequiem): Voted Gurter
Ysolda (Zephyr): Abstain
Frederick (Harland): Voted Gurter
Alessandro (Malochai): Abstain
Duality (Raizi): Voted Wilhelmina
Erik (Johnny-Crass): Voted Nicholas, Voted Gurter, Abstain
Kristof (Chaos-Born): Voted Gurter
Carlos (Cromenon): Abstain
Abel (Wolfen): Abstain
Borgo (untitled_musketeer): Abstain
Tormund (Pietr Von Carstein): Abstain
Dr. Viktor (Feast4Crows): Abstain
Wilhelmina (Nikostratus): Abstain
Chridtof (Duke_Danse_Macarbre): Abstain
[red is changed]

That's
Gurter (3)
Masque (1)
Wilhelmina (1)
Abstain (10)

N.B. Updates are occuring
 
Abstain, ain't he the twin brother of Absinthe? We can't lose him!

I'll just get me coat...:slapface:
 
Ah a peaceful day of rest...but what the hell happened here?! LOL
Seems the killing or at least voting to kill has started AND we have a fleaball aka lycanthrope in our midst. Need to read up fully and join back in asap.
 
*Arrives at this page*
What the f...? WHEN DID THIS PAGE GET HERE?!?!?!?

All this time I thought we weren't allowed to say anything to anyone else and here we all are :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu