VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfen said:
So I just finished watching the most recent Twilight movie (my wife made me I swear). Can I just say Im glad to be a part of this VAU so I can get some real vampire fiction in my week.

And you managed to watch the whole thing? :innocent:

My wife has tried to get me to watch these movies with her twice... I fell asleep both times!! :boring:

She doesn't ask me to watch it anymore :thumbsup:
 
No problem! Glad to see my death scene was appreciated!

Now this is just something I would like to say for the sake of the roleplay and nothing else. I know it will sound a bit stuck-up and arrogant, but I assure you it is simply some advice. While I cannot condemn you for voting for me (after all you guessed right!), nor would I, I would just like to point out that some of your reasons where... not really what I believe was intended. Basically, some of you voted for me for making a mistake in the first 'day' - and also for trying to dissuade you from attacking the hostess, an unthinkable deed! I know of course that you would never have actually gone through with it, but still. My main point is that voting for someone on the basis that they voted for the wrong person will eventually cause the roleplay to collapse. Please, please don't take this the wrong way - I am almost relieved in my death, as I am a very slow reader! This is just some friendly advice.
 
Well, I think the reasoning is that some people (myself included) want to vote for who their character would vote for, not who they themselves want to die. While I was actually quite surprised that you were a vampire, I still think that The Masque of Death would have most certainly believed you to be one, or would have wanted to see you dead regardless.
 
Ugh...I'm back, I was so sick I couldn't even get out of bed.

Glad to see you all voted the same as my character would have and nobody else has died as of yet...hopefully I am able to pick it up again soon as I hate dropping out like that.

@ Dreadgrass, that's terrible! I can imagine you are heartbroken about your turtle.
 
:faceslap: I'm not talking about that, guys... Johnny, you didn't pick up on my distrust of friendship once, you just said 'for Gurter' and voted. My point is, if you voted for me for making a mistake, what about the seven other people made a mistake? If you are going to be consistent, everything will fall apart.
 
But I also said "For Gurter" and voted because it was your decision to put him on the chopping block...So I think it is whoever our characters would hate the most that gives us reasoning...and wouldn't you want us to pick who our characters would pick???
 
Hehehe, this is interesting... wonder who the vampire is? I think I can say with a decent (ish) amount of certainty that there are/were at least three groups of vampires, simply because each kill has been so different detail-wise. Or maybe they just couldn't think of a good one for me? Hmm...
 
1 - Tormund Dondarrion - Pietr Von Carstein
2 - Ysolda von Richter - Zephyr
3 - Gabriel Lindergaard - Geordieclubba DEAD HUMAN
4 - Tuomas Lakchen - Spineyrequiem DEAD VAMPIRE

5 - Bottomsup Threeflower - KhazModan DEAD HUMAN
6 - Frederick Gustave Lubeachefski - Harland DEAD VAMPIRE
7 - Borgo Brewermann - untitled_musketeer
8 - The Masque of Death - Bravo_10
9 - Brand Horsentack - Count Darvaleth DEAD HUMAN
10 - Alessandro Bartolomé - Malochai
11 - ?? - Dreadgrass DEAD HUMAN
12 - Lirael Abhorsen - Vampire bk DEAD HUMAN

13 - Nicholas Le Vert - NicholasLeMort
14 - Wilhelmina Moench - Nikostratus
15 - Fyodor Markov - Black Baron
16 - Gurter Fallor - The Archivist DEAD HUMAN
17 - Abel Amarande - Wolfen DEAD HUMAN

18 - Lorenzo Moreitto - Bishop
19 - Isaac Markov - Nelganis
20 - Kristof Lars - Chaos_Born
21 - Dr. Viktor von Ungehuer - Feast4Crows
22 - Carlos Rey - Cromenon
23 - Edvard Hiide - Lynks DEAD HUMAN
24 - Erik Stoutberg - Johnny-Crass
25 - Duality - Raizi
26 - Christof Oberstyre - Duke Danse Macabre

And then there were sixteen! xD
 
Thanks a bunch Niko, that list helps a lot, I was just thinking about who we had left and had everyone been active last week.
 
Wolfen said:
Nooooooooooooooo!
I guess this was to be expected. At least I took one of them with me.

Revenge killings are a b*tch, now poor Erik is without his closest buddy.
Going terminator style now Johnny? xD
 
Hey, hey, hey, I know I was a vampire, but I was trying just as hard to kill off the other vampires as you lot were! 'Why?' I hear you cry. Simple. They could hurt me, AND they were stealing the food. Have you ever heard of the prisoner's dilemma?
 
I think you played her very well Nikostratus, well done! You've made my past few weeks way more enjoyable in this VAU. Hope to see you in the next one too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu