VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiter, there seems to be a distraction in my VAU.

My character is hallucinating about a pointy eared female thing without too many clothes or punctuation marks.

If someone would remove her, my character promises to sober up.

@ Jasmyn Von Carstein, if you're reading this, please note that the sign up for this roleplay has closed. You can read more about it here.
 
Yep, Isaac has to agree that Ivana's wine is having a similar effect on him as well...a pointy eared, half elf lookin' teenage skank keeps popping up...HAHAHA just kidding (maybe). Was this chick allowed?
 
DoN had a pretty busy night. Has anyone mentioned, that he posesses a rather twisted imagination? I nearly threw my coffee on the screen when I read about the dwarf's whereabouts.
 
Glad i stuck to my ale.
So we lost 6 people in a day?

And why the hell is DoN always so perverted?..... He is worse than Slanesh.
When something f*cks you then eats you its bad but to have it the other way is just..... WRONG!
Its like letting mat ward loose with the new sisters of battle book and watching as the main character falls in love with a space marine before going heretic hugging.
 
If we are dead and had a special status can we share it in OOC? Also I wish I had a more epic death.... Though being a old man going in my sleep was to be expected. Atleast I did not get molested by a very attractive sounding vampire:tongue:
 
I love how Raizi's character is becoming steadily more insane as this goes on... right at the start he was the logical voice of reason, whereas now...
 
Johnny-Crass said:
If we are dead and had a special status can we share it in OOC? Also I wish I had a more epic death.... Though being a old man going in my sleep was to be expected. Atleast I did not get molested by a very attractive sounding vampire:tongue:

Yeah I'd love to know any special status' of people who died though it might give away too much right now when it's still going.
We definitely need to talk about all of this afterwards though, with DoN's perverted storytelling we need the group therapy!!!
 
Well, here's the situation as I see it:

:konrad::zombie2::suck::rofl2::konrad:

I think I just broke something inside. xD
 
:mad2: Very angry at my terrible internet connection, was left unable to go online for a week. To make matters worse my character came under suspicion but I wasn't there to get anything going. I haven't been mod killed but I'm unsure if that's intentional or just me being overlooked. Should I step back in- coming up with a reason for my lengthy absence and face the consequences- or not, as I should have been mod-killed? I'd love to carry on but is popping back up too disruptive to the narrative?
 
1 - Tormund Dondarrion - Pietr Von Carstein DEAD HUMAN
2 - Ysolda von Richter - Zephyr
3 - Gabriel Lindergaard - Geordieclubba DEAD HUMAN
4 - Tuomas Lakchen - Spineyrequiem DEAD VAMPIRE
5 - Bottomsup Threeflower - KhazModan DEAD HUMAN
6 - Frederick Gustave Lubeachefski - Harland DEAD VAMPIRE
7 - Borgo Brewermann - untitled_musketeer DEAD DWARF
8 - The Masque of Death - Bravo_10
9 - Brand Horsentack - Count Darvaleth DEAD HUMAN
10 - Alessandro Bartolomé - Malochai
11 - ?? - Dreadgrass DEAD HUMAN
12 - Lirael Abhorsen - Vampire bk DEAD HUMAN
13 - Nicholas Le Vert - NicholasLeMort DEAD HUMAN
14 - Wilhelmina Moench - Nikostratus DEAD HUMAN
15 - Fyodor Markov - Black Baron DEAD HUMAN
16 - Gurter Fallor - The Archivist DEAD HUMAN
17 - Abel Amarande - Wolfen DEAD HUMAN
18 - Lorenzo Moreitto - Bishop
19 - Isaac Markov - Nelganis
20 - Kristof Lars - Chaos_Born
21 - Dr. Viktor von Ungehuer - Feast4Crows
22 - Carlos Rey - Cromenon
23 - Edvard Hiide - Lynks DEAD HUMAN
24 - Erik Stoutberg - Johnny-Crass DEAD HUMAN
25 - Duality - Raizi
26 - Christof Oberstyre - Duke Danse Macabre

Put this thingie up to date...


EDIT: How very dare you call a dwarf a human! :lol:

EDIT: Stop editing my posts without my consent! I was petrified for a moment, because I couldn't remember writing that edit here. I feared my VAU character starts to seep into my real life. xD
 
Chaos_Born said:
I'd love to carry on but is popping back up too disruptive to the narrative?

Would be fine with me though I'm certain our chars would be very paranoid about it.

Thanks for the update Raizi.
 
Darn, I'm at work and lolling aloud now to that list of mine, with the edits and all. Thanks u_m, insanity galore! :clown:
 
Sorry for not posting, it's fine that you modkilled me DoN, I just had a rough time with my grandfather and my pet cat dieing. I hope I can rejoin next time because it was fun while it lasted!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu