VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Duality's certainly getting a tad uppity. Raizi, would you mind if the Masque punched your character in the face? I feel like she's about at wits end with all of this.
 
Sure, do as you please. A lesson in modesty never hurts, well, when given by an assassin it might, but you get the point.
 
Hopefully my character didn't offend anyone IRL, I'm from Finland and we have very liberal view over nudity and bodily functions in general here. Gyrocopters are all the rage amongst us savages. xD (no, not really)
 
Yeah, I've been wondering how no-one has yet came forward with the idea that they want to punch Duality in the face. It comes with his trade to piss people off, every now and then. xD
 
Yay I'm all Yellow. A colour that matches his new complexion They've always said that too much alcohol damaged your liver.

By the way, no offense taken. Dwarves are just a very proud people! :lol:
 
OK, Raizi, your character is just awesome. Hilarious how things have developed! :lol: It's a pity that Carlos sees things from an altogether different point of view... He is very serious, you know. :P

@Duke: They can set up The Perversion Club (with site orgies included, of course! :perv:) :lol:
 
@Cromenon, thanks, he's been really, really fun to play, nice to see others have enjoyed him too. xD

Besides, there's no need to apologize for staying in character. That just makes the game more interesting.
 
Kudos for anyone who gets the reference. This could be an interesting day if everyone left would vote.
 
Darn I am out binge-drinking and I almost miss the gyrocopter! xD
And yeah I voted, sorry Cromenon, Carlos is indeed way too serious for his own good and a bit of a bully. You meanie!

I hate voting because there are so many cool characters and you actually want to see what they do next even if it means your own death. But it's a char eat char RP-world.
 
I think that's what makes this RP so awesome. Everyone is your enemy. You're just as likely to be voted to death during the day by your peers as you are to be killed in the middle of the night by the vamps. You want to make friends with people and enjoy the conversation, but you're never sure if you're going to be stabbed in the back.
 
Exactly Bravo10, this feels like a political game of intrigue more than anything.

I almost swear I'm playing another Dark Eldar campaign again...so.much.backstabbing. xD
 
Se the vote is even between me and Cromenon and Alessandro is yet to vote or speak for the day. Let's see if our hostess likes his silence much...
 
Just a heads up - out again at the cinema tonight, so will update either later tonight or tomorrow morning. The next VAU will definitely not have updates on a Saturday night!!
 
LOL I was taking an afternoon nap with my son after my last post on the game thread. I had a dream that Victor walked to my character and gave me the finger. I guess it came true. xD

I've said it many times, but I've had tons of fun with this character. If someone actually feels bad about him then I've done something right while playing him. I'm happy with that. :lol:
 
It can be due to the multiple personalities your character have (by the way, I miss the knight!) but IMO he is the one that has more depth.:thumbsup:
By the way, great roleplaying to you all! This is getting better and better as the days go on and on :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu