The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Well, Duality's certainly getting a tad uppity. Raizi, would you mind if the Masque punched your character in the face? I feel like she's about at wits end with all of this.
Lol, I was considering looking for my sword and hitting hard over the head with the flat of the blade but I was waiting on a reply....
Can't wander around everywhere.
Hopefully my character didn't offend anyone IRL, I'm from Finland and we have very liberal view over nudity and bodily functions in general here. Gyrocopters are all the rage amongst us savages. (no, not really)
To be honest, it was hard to keep myself from laughing aloud in class when I read your post! Too bad my character doesn't think so kindly of Duality's actions.
Yeah, I've been wondering how no-one has yet came forward with the idea that they want to punch Duality in the face. It comes with his trade to piss people off, every now and then.
OK, Raizi, your character is just awesome. Hilarious how things have developed! :lol: It's a pity that Carlos sees things from an altogether different point of view... He is very serious, you know.
@Duke: They can set up The Perversion Club (with site orgies included, of course! erv :lol:
Darn I am out binge-drinking and I almost miss the gyrocopter!
And yeah I voted, sorry Cromenon, Carlos is indeed way too serious for his own good and a bit of a bully. You meanie!
I hate voting because there are so many cool characters and you actually want to see what they do next even if it means your own death. But it's a char eat char RP-world.
I think that's what makes this RP so awesome. Everyone is your enemy. You're just as likely to be voted to death during the day by your peers as you are to be killed in the middle of the night by the vamps. You want to make friends with people and enjoy the conversation, but you're never sure if you're going to be stabbed in the back.
Just a heads up - out again at the cinema tonight, so will update either later tonight or tomorrow morning. The next VAU will definitely not have updates on a Saturday night!!
LOL I was taking an afternoon nap with my son after my last post on the game thread. I had a dream that Victor walked to my character and gave me the finger. I guess it came true.
I've said it many times, but I've had tons of fun with this character. If someone actually feels bad about him then I've done something right while playing him. I'm happy with that. :lol:
It can be due to the multiple personalities your character have (by the way, I miss the knight!) but IMO he is the one that has more depth.
By the way, great roleplaying to you all! This is getting better and better as the days go on and on
I like duality myself even though my character is suspicious off him.
I'm a bleeding heart though, I'm a warhorse that saw to much, a fighter but not one who likes to do so.
Besides thought it would be nice to shake things up.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.