Alright folks, time to choose the best Necromancer. As always, Please do not vote for yourself. Thank you! Also congrats for having 14 entries for us to vote on. I have a feeling this one will be a bloody battle to the bitter end.
1: Santawraith
2: Petterwass
3: Count Lasombra
4: Adam_Barrow
5: Bullhax
6: Tawg
7: benvoliothefirst
8: Yorga
9: count kill alot
10: robtion
11: robinsuu
12: Vaftrudnir
13: Mad'At
14: Reaper
I feel we are all adult enough to choose the winner by painting and conversion skills alone. SO lets play a game
Each Contestant please post what you will or want to choose if you win this challenge.
Model to be chosen:
Undead to be made:
1: Santawraith
2: Petterwass
3: Count Lasombra
4: Adam_Barrow
5: Bullhax
6: Tawg
7: benvoliothefirst
8: Yorga
9: count kill alot
10: robtion
11: robinsuu
12: Vaftrudnir
13: Mad'At
14: Reaper
I feel we are all adult enough to choose the winner by painting and conversion skills alone. SO lets play a game
Each Contestant please post what you will or want to choose if you win this challenge.
Model to be chosen:
Undead to be made:
Seriously though great basing and OSL Tawg. I can dig it