Waaagh!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
crackin stuff mate, only problem is i'm tryin to juggle painting a unit of seaguard and a unit of empire swordsmen, seeing this makes me want to plough into my greenskins instead!!!o_o
 
Sweet..Looking really good.The black on the night gobs seems a little flat,but I can understand your need to move on to some more exciting models :perv:
I'm really looking forward to your savages.
 
Have assembled the savages

CIMG1973.JPG


CIMG1974.JPG


CIMG1972.JPG



Oh, and the blister contains nasty skulkas, forgot to mention that.
 
My opinions of the savages have changed! they don't look nearly as bad as I thought they would. I hate the way they're painted for all the press release stuff! Looking forward to seeing your interpretations!
 
sod the cost for a small return, it looks deadly! i built my one yesterday and it kept making me chuckle at the sheer lunacy of itxD
 
i hope you didnt glue that to the base yet Fallen Angel, the people at my store made that mistake. the belly becomes literally impossible to get into some spaces
 
I Love your work! im reaaly looking forward looking at the new models:D

earlier in the thread, about the boss on warboar. made any changes like trophies yet?
I also think something like that is missing, and maybe not as "clean" metal parts? a bit more rusty/combat look to it?
 
Great stuff. the rock lobbas are excellent and I'm looking forward to seeing the spider painted. Also that boss standing next to it great! :thumbsup:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu