The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
crackin stuff mate, only problem is i'm tryin to juggle painting a unit of seaguard and a unit of empire swordsmen, seeing this makes me want to plough into my greenskins instead!!!o_o
Sweet..Looking really good.The black on the night gobs seems a little flat,but I can understand your need to move on to some more exciting models erv:
I'm really looking forward to your savages.
My opinions of the savages have changed! they don't look nearly as bad as I thought they would. I hate the way they're painted for all the press release stuff! Looking forward to seeing your interpretations!
Lasombra: No, I couldn't justify spending that many points for just D3 impact hits. No matter how cool it looks its simply too expensive point wise to be worth it IMO.
I've realized that if I don't finish some of my unfinished models before starting with the new ones, they will most likely not be done. So today I've painted two rock lobbers. Now I need to finish 20 more common gobz before I will start with the new ones.
i hope you didnt glue that to the base yet Fallen Angel, the people at my store made that mistake. the belly becomes literally impossible to get into some spaces
Not to worry, that's why god invented häftmassa. Not a clue on what that's called in English, but you know, that sticky substance used to hold paper and such up and makes stuff to other surfaces without glueing?
I Love your work! im reaaly looking forward looking at the new models
earlier in the thread, about the boss on warboar. made any changes like trophies yet?
I also think something like that is missing, and maybe not as "clean" metal parts? a bit more rusty/combat look to it?
gazoline: Tackar! Since you no longer (in this ed) can have a mounted char in a mob of boyz (well you can but that's not very efficient) he has been kinda left in the darker parts of my model case unattended I'm afraid.
Cuzzy: Thanks, so do I
Niko: Thanks man! Glad you like him, pic of just him coming shortly.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.