• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

What are you listening to

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Unlike the typical denizens of the night, my taste has gone back to my teenage years with some dance and trance at the moment, getting the old blood pumping!

That said, I did listen to a Blade dance remix that I liked, so maybe that counts xD

I have been listening to a lot of lo-fi, eurobeat and various show/ film/ game soundtracks (like the Meglo Box soundtrack, can't recommend that one enough).

This one popped up in my autoplay list on youtube and found it very enjoyable, also very fitting for my more somber army.

Aviators - No One Will Save You

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I should be really embarrassed to admit this on the dark and dingy vampire forum, but my 11 year old got me to watch the Greatest Showman (forced me! I swear!).

Turned out to be a good film with some good songs! Who'd have thought I'd enjoy a musical?!

Anyway, back to my regular schedule. One of my favourites:

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
I usually listen to podcasts lately, but when I don't want any words, then I listen to this old thing: