• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
New(ish) Fruitpochette song. Really wanna get this album, but I have to buy it physically then ship from Japan...

Skarsnik the Lord

Crypt Horror
May 1, 2010
Finland
This one is a funny one, my father is the singer and the drummer in this song. Some Finnish 80s rock, one of the bigger names of the times. I've been listening to his band for some time now, I think I should give him a call someday.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
Why Don't We Just Dance by Josh Turner, and about to turn on my irish station on pandora

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jan 16, 2012
@Josef That was excellent, his voice is amazing. Almost a shock to hear something not so metal around these parts :ghost:

Speaking of not metal, I'm listening to my favorite band ever

It's a great song, but I was thinking about it while posting in the thread about Healing the Community. It seems relevant
If you are leaving then I wish you luck
I hope someone can make your heart warm
Plus the line following that is one of my favorites, because it's hilarious.

I was a baby when I learned to suck, but you have raised it to an art form.

Dragonet

Wight King
Feb 3, 2015
Bromley
I forgot how they rocked, thanks for that Tawg! Fraid it's Asking Alexandria for me, getting my anger on for the London commute, talk radio is saturated with the Calais immigration problem...

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jan 16, 2012
That was.. interesting. Dark.. and semi-future-y-sound-y? Is that like a theme song for an evil team in some cartoon/anime or something?

Anyways, much more upbeat listening:

lovelovelove this band, I wish they would just come out with a full length album already!

Dragonet

Wight King
Feb 3, 2015
Bromley
That's a nice sound, we've got a lot of this music in the pop scene over in the UK. I don't really follow anything but metal so it's a refreshing change of pace. Shame is I haven't kept up with any music since the new Crazyfists album; most recent would be Bullet For My Valentine on loop on my MP3 player, helps training go faster!

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jan 16, 2012
That's a nice sound, we've got a lot of this music in the pop scene over in the UK. I don't really follow anything but metal so it's a refreshing change of pace. Shame is I haven't kept up with any music since the new Crazyfists album; most recent would be Bullet For My Valentine on loop on my MP3 player, helps training go faster!
Funny you should say so, they are from the UK :ghost:

Reactions: Dragonet

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jan 16, 2012
I feel this song would be more enjoyable for me if I spoke German (That is German, right?). It sounds like it's suppose to be... a story.. and I'm missing it entirely! Plus one of my favorite part of songs is lyrics, so it kills things when I don't get it :ghost: Plus.. since when are there German Pirates? Aren't they land-locked? Or are they suppose to be a different.. people than Germans..?

Also, in direct contradiction to saying I dislike not understanding lyrics (Fully anyways), I do listen to a bit too much J/K-pop.

Although they do interject English from time to time, and I like to pretend to know the lines even though I have no idea what they are saying at times. Plus I like the sound fairly well. And there are reasons to watch beyond.. the music :ghost:

Reactions: Dragonet

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Nov 11, 2013
Sehnde, Niedersachsen
Aye, you're right, but don't worry - it's not that big deal of a story. It's about love between two young persons ensorcelled by this love and each other. Nothing really interesting. And what about pirates... Well, in ages past there were german pirates also. Lots of them. Piracy does not have a nationality, if you will :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu