The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Pickleburp: That is easily my favourite CoF song. Not that I am an expert on the group but it has a very good blend of slow pace, classic metal riffs, chorus with the girl, growl section. Lovely track.
Danceman: Probably my favorite as well. I'm a fan of Leaves' Eyes and Liv Kristine. I'm not a huge CoF fan but I couldn't get this song out of my head the other day so I was watching the vid again.
Speaking of Leaves' Eyes, this is not one of my favorite songs from them, but its pretty good. From their latest album:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b15yaPYNDRU[/video]
I'm really into Female-fronted Euro metal. Favorite is Within Temptation.
Very nice indeed. Japanese singers (women in particular) tend to come across way too strongly, but they certainly know how to play it smoother as well.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.