What are you listening to

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
My favorite version of one of my favorite songs. :)
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAerRLKud5w[/video]
 
Pickleburp: That is easily my favourite CoF song. Not that I am an expert on the group but it has a very good blend of slow pace, classic metal riffs, chorus with the girl, growl section. Lovely track.

-

Ronald Jenkees - Canon in D(remix)
 
Danceman: Probably my favorite as well. I'm a fan of Leaves' Eyes and Liv Kristine. I'm not a huge CoF fan but I couldn't get this song out of my head the other day so I was watching the vid again.

Speaking of Leaves' Eyes, this is not one of my favorite songs from them, but its pretty good. From their latest album:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b15yaPYNDRU[/video]

I'm really into Female-fronted Euro metal. :) Favorite is Within Temptation.
 
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQcNo9yWbM&playnext=1&list=PLF300EDE456AEE15F[/video]

The Curse of Curse - Cute is What We Aim For
 
Kalandros said:
This voice, this pure voice, I am enthralled.

Very nice indeed. Japanese singers (women in particular) tend to come across way too strongly, but they certainly know how to play it smoother as well. :cool:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu