• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Zanos (Bretonnians) vs Noobafrass (Tomb Kings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Derp. Well, I think this time I won by one...

Two kills to you
charge
banner

1 wound to me
3 ranks
banner

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
So I've got:

Me:

Charge
Banner
2 Wounds

You:
Banner
3 Ranks
1 Wound

You win by 1, I crumble 1, leaving me with 2 1/3 chariots

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
OK family decides that I need to play cards with them, so cheers for the (k)night!

I've attached my game file with actual arrows, wound counts, and modified model numbers.

I look forward to the epic turn that awaits

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Alright, well, I'll go ahead and do my charges. EVERY UNENGAGED UNIT IS GOING FOR THE TOMB GUARD! Grail Knights!

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Also, I've got to ask - How did that sphinx move that far and apparently turn all the way around with only movement 6? (Again, still learning, but something about it just looks odd :D)

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
Models in a unit of only themselves can rotate at will. Think of the sphinx as a single character just turning around. Some went 6 inches and then turned around cause he's awesome.

2nd: Aaaaaahhhhh my tomb guard! This is so unexpected!!!!

3rd: your cavalry needs to take a dangerous terrain test for moving through forests

4th: I'm on an iPad and can't see your dice rolls. As a result, can't comment on your spell cast until tomorrow.

5th: Aaaahhhhhh my tomb guard!!!! They sure could have used those buffs I tried on them

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Only one. The Lady does not approve of trees. KotR! 5 + damsel. Thank god for those trees ending!

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
I'm going to make a meek cry for "new game" when this turn is over >.< Though on a better note I have to say this game would've been pretty much over already if not for those lady saves.

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
Ya the woods kind of solidified the gunline here, for exactly the reason above. I do agree that gunline pretty well removes the most fun part of this game though, now that i've "played" one. New game after this turn it is!

Channeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.