Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by billybaker101
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Hey man im not knocking you by any means its just a really different list style to what im used to which is why im asking a load of questions. SO if your not going for a gw are you leaving with a hand weapon usually?
That's an interesting setup I like the groups of Vargs. How come the horrors are in 5's? Looks like a fun list but there isn't much to deal with steadfast. Unfortunately i don't have all the models. Dani how did you get your Wight to a 3+? heavy armour and night shroud would be 4+
Do you find the Bsb worth it? One less crumble is OK but when its just a unit of skeletons I'm never sure. Also do you run your skeletons in horde? With spears?
Yeah i get what your saying im just used to running an uber killy unit somewhere but i might play test without it and find out what the results are.
My only concern is i dont have many answers for high Armour targets. Ok so after some moving around the list looks something like this
Master...
Yeah your right about the banner I was supposed to swap that out for something else. I hear ya on the level 1 lord as well. The amount of times I kept throwing a miscast with my general was unreal so decided he is just for invocation and the book from now on. I could drop the grave guard but...
Hey guys im going to a local tournament in a couple of weeks and still havnt got my list carved in stone but have a list in mind it just seems a little predictable, i would love some fresh eyes and ideas on this maybe something obvious ive missed. WE are playing three games battle line a...
It depends on your list and points allowance, but you will need at least 10 black knights to make them worthwhile. Hex wraiths are cool but I personally only run them with a mounted lord. I personally have about 150 zombies and could always do with more oh and a big fat yes to horrors by far my...
Yeah im thinking master necro will be the way. Having some of those no armour save spells will really help. I think I'm going to ditch the forbidden lore idea keep the lord level 1 and kit him for some hack and slash fun times
I've been thinking that list isn't going to work for me. If I lose my general my army hasn't got a backup caster to stop the crumble. Back to the drawing board
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.