• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yep, as I said a like that idea, and I think it is one with should go with for fluff.

So it seems we have a bit more interest then?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Ok, I am happy with the amount of interest now. I will start the new user project up later when I get home.

For those that are unhappy / worried about fluff, it will be a colloborative effort so don't worry, eveyone's thoughts and inputs will be included.

james

Zombie
Jan 15, 2010
Just reading through this thread, there's some wonderful ideas. Especially the ghoul stars one. Since they were first mentioned, the ghoul stars have drawn players to speculate what could reside within, what ancient force could spawn forth from these desolate stars? Well I have a fair idea, and I would tread carefully dear readers. I have intel from GW design studio, and within the ghoul stars resides.......ANOTHER MARINE CHAPTER WITH A FULL COMPLIMENT OF FIGURES AND SUPPORTING CODEX!

Sorry, I had too.

James.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Havnt had time to read any of the above, but heres my 2 cents.
How about we take the idea of vampires, dehumanise them a fair bit, make them be lithe, pale humanoids with fangs and claws and glowy red eyes, call them some diff name like Nosferatii, Nocturne or Vampyrii, and make them be a secretive race that has the ability to infect other races with a blood born parasite that (if the infected survives) makes the infected similar to a vampire (possibly like a fantasy ghoul style vampire, you know, vampiric but in a degenerate way, could even make them zombie like but fast like ghouls).
The vampire race would be naturally stealthy, and brutal in close range firefights and close combat.
They would feed on the nutrients in other creatures blood, have regenerative abilities and high speed.
Make their look be a kind of mix between traditional vampire gothic and sci fi, but more sleek and alien than the usual 40k gothic style (but not too un 40k).

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Moved to Vampire Counts 40,000 project area.

This thread is now for info only - see active threads.

Thread Locked

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu