• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Ghouly come baaaaaack. :zombie2: You're supposed to open the door to a new chapter in all of our lives! A chapter where we get to role-play as superheroes!

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
But in all seriousness, I do have a world we could use. You'd be a team sponsored by various corporations, in the style of sports teams everywhere, aiming to eliminate crime in your half of the city before the team in the other half eliminates it in theirs. Of course, in the meantime your antics would be shown on prime-time TV, and you'd have plenty of opportunities to scream obscenities at reporters, pose with terrified children and try to cover up your accidental murders.

I'd need to work out a character sheet, but otherwise I'd pretty much be ready to go. Especially if I shamelessly nicked the one from TVC.

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
Ok, fair enough. I haven't really done that (I was just going to use a random city generator and colour in some gang territories) so I'll leave off for the moment. I can always run it some other time.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
I got two separate story arcs one is a busting up a Drug Ring and second is the mass homicide of every gang leader in the city the city officials and the Cops are corrupt as hell, corporations are allowed to do whatever they want as long as they pay their bribes

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
It's been over a week. Do we need to poke again? Also, I too prefer the second scenario. Means I have an excuse to fight cops when they try to stop me for things that shouldn't even be illegal. Like speeding. Or 'reckless endangerment'. Or breaking into a bank vault, diving into the money and making cash angels.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
guys I decided to change the character sheet to include mutant animals like Ninja Turtles and Street Sharks, Also Robots like I Robot and Cyborgs like robocop each will have their own story arc I need to weave into the setting also to stall while I finish the map

Areas I got are
Industrial district
Chemical district
Shopping district
Residential district
Upper part of town where rich people live
Harbour
really big sewer and subway tunnels beneath the city
also big island in the bay with a super human jail on it
any other important city parts I'm forgetting?

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
Is there a cathedral? Here in Britain at least, you'd need one to qualify as a city. Also, they're fun as hell to fight in.

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
Ghouly hasn't responded to my message about whether or not this is still going ahead, and with no news for a couple of weeks it's probably safe to assume he's suddenly found himself too busy. Normally, this would mean that the RP was stillborn, and most people would at this point just go ahead with their lives, a little sad that this chapter was not to be.

I am not most people. Here's a link to the signup thread for my superhero RP.

https://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/triarii-incorporated-a-superhero-roleplay-signup-ooc.29040/

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
Yeah, but you laid claim to the superhero IP first. How about we let the players decide? Whichever one gets the most votes continues?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu