• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Age of Sigmar New edition hopes

Honestly my hope is that it brings greater interest to the game in my area, 40k is very popular and I can easily get a game with my Adeptus Custodes army (which I cant complain about, they are my favourite army) but the chances to get my other baby, my Soulblight army, on the gaming table and not the painting table, are far too rare.

Rumors from a GW insider tell that a new undead faction should be one of the next releases.

Take that with a grain of salt, but hey.

How I like those "insiders"... That would be nice but very-very unlikely.
Yeah, I agree.
Up 'til now, this particular insider has proved himself sufficiently reliable, but his previous leaks were not totally out of the blue as this one, but more confirmations of rumors that were already spreading out.

I'm not holding my breath, mind you… but it was worth sharing it. ;)

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
It was, surely, but as you say, we don't hold breath here. More likely to see some ghosts for Shadespire or Nightvault bands I guess.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
I'd rather see new models for Soulblight, especially Blood Knights, than a new faction per se.

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Likewise, they deserve it and the current ones, being good though, are resin and too expensive. And we don't have a vampire on foot as well.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I'm not in a hurry for new blood knights myself (got all the precious metals I need) but some more things in general for soulblight would be amazing!