Age of Sigmar New edition hopes

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Honestly my hope is that it brings greater interest to the game in my area, 40k is very popular and I can easily get a game with my Adeptus Custodes army (which I cant complain about, they are my favourite army) but the chances to get my other baby, my Soulblight army, on the gaming table and not the painting table, are far too rare.
 
How I like those "insiders"... That would be nice but very-very unlikely.

Yeah, I agree.
Up 'til now, this particular insider has proved himself sufficiently reliable, but his previous leaks were not totally out of the blue as this one, but more confirmations of rumors that were already spreading out.

I'm not holding my breath, mind you… but it was worth sharing it. ;)
 
I'm not in a hurry for new blood knights myself (got all the precious metals I need) but some more things in general for soulblight would be amazing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Menkeroth

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu