• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf) vs. Sweeney Todd(WoC) 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Well guess I truly and well lost this round. Guessing he is no longer infantery since he is on a disc, so a tie, 1 wound against my charge. This game does not like me.

Anilar

Wight King
Guess my only chance now is you failing a bunch of dangerous terrain tests and stupidity tests and such.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Your dice seem to be really taking you on one hell of a ride. Here's the EoT map, after my units reform. Annoying how in BC you can't rotate a unit about its center, every reform has to be fudged somewhat as a result.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
It's not that simple, in fact this is starting to get really complicated. GG1 has fled through GG3. And GG3 has gone all the way across to the other side of the tower, having fled through the Treeman combat, the tower itself and the lone Warhound. I'm gonna have to think over my next charges.

Anilar

Wight King
Don't they flee away from your Knights, not sure I can picture what you describe. But Ill guess Ill see when you do the end of movement map.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Anilar said:
Don't they flee away from your Knights, not sure I can picture what you describe. But Ill guess Ill see when you do the end of movement map.
Actally yes, you're right. That changes things. For some reason I thought they simply flee forward through the tower and all that. Now they flee through the Treeman and GG1.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
I guess I will do as you predicted. My Khorne Marauders will declare a charge against GG3, so they must flee again, bla bla bla.

Anilar

Wight King
You first have to charge the knights, don't think you have rolled for them yet. Not sure about distances, but maybe they connect to GG3 and run them down. And you have some dangerous terrain tests to perform.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
I don't have to resolve the charge move of the Knights yet. We declare all charges and resolve the corresponding charge reactions first, and only after then do we actually move the chargers.

You're right about my having to take DT tests for the Knights, but that will come later.

Anilar

Wight King
Ah true, just a bit tired in my head not thinking straight.

Rolling flee on the GG3's. Then I think ill take a few hours on the couch.

Anilar

Wight King
Well might not be slaughtered by the marauders now, but will probably be run down by the knights now.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Chicken~ chiiiiiicken :tongue:

Now at last we can get on to charge distances. First, Knights on the left then CW3.

Status
Not open for further replies.