• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
So a conclusion of the magic+shooting:
1(!) wound on the GG behind the fence

3(!) wounds on the wardancers in front of the Grunners

5 wounds on the GG near dreadstone blight

3 wounds on the treeman

6 wounds on my nightrunners

So all in all, an abysmal turn. Take saves and whatnot, no modifiers anywhere

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Rolling back a little, Rain Makers shooting at wardancers using slings.

Now they are not quick to fire, so -1 modifier for moving, -1 for shooting at skirmishers and -1 for shooting at a unit in soft cover.
That by my calculation means you hit on a 6 not a 5, and 7 if you want to shoot multiple shots.

And for the tanglers i do not believe throwing weapons have multiple shots, so only 5 shots each.

Please correct me if im wrong somewhere.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I forgot about the skirmishers:redface:

And yes your right, throwing weapons are only one shot. I'm not sure why but I always thought they were two...probably Sharp Stuff from old gnobars confusing my brain.

So corections:
1(!) wound on the GG behind the fence

3 wounds on the wardancers in front of the Grunners

5 wounds on the GG by dreadstone Blight

3 wounds on the treeman

6 wounds on my nightrunners

Holy crap! By some extreme luck of the dice, although you're right and I forgot a whole bunch of stuff, cancelling dice from the right, hitting on a different value with the tanglers, I've actually still done the same number of wounds!

Sorry about the mistakes, I will occasionally make a tirade of mistakes (as Johnny will tell you:lol: ) but as long as one of us keeps on the ball we'll get through it:thumbsup:

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
No wounds on treeman.

1 dead GG behind the fence.
So 3 dead wardancers.
5 dead GG, and the blight.
No wounds on treeman.
And 6 wounds on your rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu