• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Banned!

Banned for not wanting to understand the future master of the human race !!:tongue:
you'll be sorry when army of rabid bunnies are eating your toes

Marcus Von Drac

Vampire Thrall
Banned for stealing. Stealing is wrong - as someone aspiring for the position of future master of the human race you should at least have a good grasp on laws and morals, otherwise how will you brutally enforce them?

Banned for belief the paganistic the 6 is the number of :devil2: if the omen has thought us anything other than the fact that children are evil its that , you need three 6's for it to be the number of the :devil2:

Marcus Von Drac

Vampire Thrall
Banned for assuming I have indepth knowledge of the santanic and the occult. I merely like history and the internet, and with those 2 things ALL knowledge can be discovered.

Banned foor thinking internet holds enny real knowlege. (All that's here is MADE BELIVE!... or so they sade... untill they drove upp my driveway with thiere FBI van. har har har maety's.)