• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Banned!

Marcus Von Drac

Vampire Thrall
Banned for attempting to keep a dark and gloomy atmosphere in this cheery and perverted corner of the internet. Sure we're a bunch of cursed undead bloodsuckers but haven't you noticed, we're a bunch of FUN cursed undead bloodsuckers xD

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Marcus, you've been
:siren:Banned:siren:
for implying that we are in any way "cursed" for being who or what we are. I am quite enjoying this "affliction" myself, thank you very much!

Marcus Von Drac

Vampire Thrall
MasterSpark, you've been banned right back (without a big-red-bar-of-doom unfortunately, damned mods!) for implying that I implied being cursed is a bad thing. Do you see me bad-mouthing curses anywhere? :tongue:

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Now Azreal, that's just lazy of you. Consider yourself
:siren:Banned:siren:
for using a simple extension of Marcus' own reason for banning me against him!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Questioner, you are banned for asking questions when there are no actual answers.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Banned for assuming the pursuit of knowledge is the noblest of all activities. The noblest of all activities is standing on the edge of a cliff wearing a long flowing cloak staring forelornly into the sunset looking all noble.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Banned for pursuing noble activities when there are so many, ignoble "activities" out there... like you have said, we are cursed with bloodlust and are bloodsucking. Take out the blood, and what do you get?

A lustful, lip-moistening activity. Hmmm....

APPLE BOBBING!

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Count Darvaleth, I hereby BAN you for making me laugh so hard I spilt my drink on my paint table!!! You are however, immortalized in the random quote thread as a parting gift!

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Banned for assuming that I'm a Vampire Count. I am, in fact, a Necron Lord.

STILL IMMORTAL, and a lot freakin' epicer. Yes, because I just used the comparative of epic. And now for the superlative:

EPICEST

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Banned for such a bland, boring, tasteless, flavourless, most awful (yeah, suck my superlative, that's right, keep sucking) and also SUCKIEST banning I've ever seen. I expect more of you, Sanai.

Tsk. :thumbsdown:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Oh my god.....dear Emperor, save us......

HE'S A HIDDEN MOD!!!!! HE HAS MOD POWERS IN DISGUISE!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!

Also, Banned. Next time I can ban Sanai, I will make a poem, or even a song, to ban him with.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
:siren:

NB: This is a serious warning notice.

Skarsnik

The mod tags are only allowed to be used by member's of Carpe Noctem staff - they are in no way to be used by anyone else.

Please refrain from using them in the future.

Disciple of Nagash:siren:

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Don is banned for doing his job and he wasnt even being preverted doing it.

Darvaleth is banned for making me parinod there is hidden mods everywhere. Are they invisiable. Wait what is touching me.