Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 110125 Ghoul Horde!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Second Corpse cart and Varghulf done! 100618

That Corpse Cart is one of the greatest things I have seen. I am not sold on the current CC model but you make it awesome.
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Second Corpse cart and Varghulf done! 100618

Haha that 2nd corpse cart is an amazing idea. Consider it stolen!
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Second Corpse cart and Varghulf done! 100618

My friend, excellent work. I envy you. You paint at a good level but also at a fast pace. You are a machine.

'nough said.

Great work so far. I really can't see anything that I could say to add improvement too. Well done!

Jake
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Second Corpse cart and Varghulf done! 100618

I'll add my voice to those before me and say how awesome your corpse cart is! bravo! I especially like the balefire... there is something about the way you've highlighted the skulls in it that really takes my fancy.
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Second Corpse cart and Varghulf done! 100618

Thanks friends! :D Its so nice to read your kind comments, it really warms my cold dead heart.:vampire2:

I've actually finished my 2500 army so I think its time for some army shots, wouldn't you agree?

The Army:
DSCN3939.jpg


DSCN3941.jpg



Spirit Hosts, Skeletons, Black Knights and Corpse Cart:
DSCN3944.jpg



Vampires, Zombies, Varghulf and Corpse Cart:
DSCN3943.jpg



Wights, Skeletons and Corpse Cart:
DSCN3945.jpg



Wraiths and Dire Wolves:
DSCN3946.jpg


Vampires again:
DSCN3947.jpg
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Army Shots now up! 100619

Great army, you should be very pleased. Any chance of a closer look at your black knights?
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Army Shots now up! 100619

A very cohesive looking force, it would be a pleasure to play against! Bravo!

Are those wraiths made from the empire wizard and grave guard boxes by any chance? They look awesome.
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Army Shots now up! 100619

That corpse cart looks awesome - I really like the smaller pile of bones/human remnants you have on it - almost as if the corpse cart is just starting out on its corpse collecting. I wanted to ask also - ive been painting my GG and the gold highlighting you have been doing on the helmets etc - what are you basecoating it with? My gold trimming is taking wayyy to long.
Hope to put some pictures up as im new to the site - Hi everyone:) :pumpkin:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Army Shots now up! 100619

Thanks for your comment, Ghosttouch, and welcome to CN! I paint the armour as follows:

1. Black primer
2. Boltgun metal base coat
3. Burnished gold where I want it to be gold, like on helmets and armour decorations.
4. Devlan mud wash
5. Badab black wash

Hope that helped!

Here comes some pictures from my latest game event! (I won three massacres for the undead lords!) All photos are in-game.

My force in a 2500 pts game one vs one.

CIMG0713.jpg


CIMG0717.jpg


The look on my opponents face when he saw my anti-warmachines-assault-team

CIMG0722.jpg


The undead horde advance

CIMG0726.jpg


CIMG0727.jpg


Zombies shamble towards some terrified DE spearmen
CIMG0733.jpg


My vampire lady seduces a DE supreme sorceress (my vamp must be a lesbian since beguile only seems to work on female models for me. No shame in that I suppose...)

CIMG0742.jpg


My Varghulf tears apart the Druchiis engines of war

CIMG0748.jpg


Snap shot from another game 2 vs 2.

CIMG0756.jpg


The size one of my skeletons regiment reached

CIMG0766.jpg




That's all for now folks! Enjoy!
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Game photos posted 100624

The army shoot looks very nice, its great to see so many models finished, i really need to get my arse in gear now! I actually had the same thought with the mantic knights, its either that or see if they will do a bits order and see if i can order another champion and convert him, give him a different sword, helmet, maybe a more impressive cloak.
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100713 with mantic knights!

Beautiful looking army. You should be proud of yourself! :D

The mantic knights are very nice, I might get some myself someday!

Looking forward to seeing you paint them up. :thumbsup:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100716 mantic WIP

Wow :| that is some superb work, I would say some of your best yet. What are you doing next? The models are great and you've really done them justice. Nice work :thumbsup:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100716 mantic WIP

Yes very good work there!:thumbsup:

I agree with you on the flesh however. I think that it should be a contrasting colour, or perhaps just another colour than the shields and whatnot that's red on the riders. They blend in a little bit too much. Maybe a contrasting colour of green on the rotting flesh?

on the other hand, that's just me. :)
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100716 mantic WIP

They remind me of the old old undead calvery I have. I think 2nd editon warhammer or something like that. I am gonna have to get me a few mantic knights now and see how they look in my colors.

You have done a great job on these figures, They look so life like, or I mean so undead like.
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100908 Fell Bats and Ghouls

T'is a mighty force you have there :D I especially like the Corpse Cart and the male Vampire without the book, but honestly it's all stunning.

And gah more Mantic ghouls, I can hardly wait for mine now :tongue:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100908 Fell Bats and Ghouls

my first reaction was wow holy hand gernade those are good.

My second one is are those ghouls with wing's. they look so much better then the other conversions I have seen.

I ordered 40 more mantic ghouls myself Fell into a sort of love of them.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu