Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 110125 Ghoul Horde!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100922 Whight BSB

The sword masters look good :)

That banner is awesome, although I do agree with the concealed support remark.
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100922 Whight BSB

Excellent standard bearer, should look awesome when painted. And the swordmasters are very nice :thumbsup:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100922 Whight BSB

Hi, could you explain me (schema colour) how do you paint your Wraiths, please? I really like it! :)
Thank you
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100922 Whight BSB

Hey FA, how about pinning the banner of the WK by the bottom of the actual banner? sorry if you've already done that or I'm telling you how to suck eggs.:redface:

Fantastic work by the by.:zombie:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 100922 Whight BSB

Assembled my mantic zombie horde today!

CIMG1403.JPG


CIMG1404.JPG
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 101004 Mantic Zombies

those are very good miniatures in my oppinion :P looking foward to see them painted :P
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 101004 Mantic Zombies

That's one great looking zombie horde! Can't wait to see them painted. And even more, I can't wait to get mine horde!
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 101004 Mantic Zombies

So many zombies! Awesome. You can never have enough of them! I cant wait to see them painted.

I know I should get myself some, but I'm short on money right now :( .

Have fun painting them,

Dogmar
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 101004 Mantic Zombies

Manic rules.

They are so cool I am tempted to field the worthless gits just to show off!!!
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 110104 more GG's

These look killer FallenAngel! Crimson/Red with the toned down bronze really stands out and looks well aged! Solid unit:thumbsup:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 110104 more GG's

Superb GG unit, it looks great. :thumbsup: Any progess on your BSB?
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 110104 more GG's

Thanks!

Nikostratus: Actually yes, I've started painting him. He's almost done however, I haven't the foggiest of what I'm going to do abour his banner. Its a bit boring to leave it red, and as the banner on the GG unit suggests I'm a terrible free hand painter...:( Also I've realized that I really need to place the "stand" behind the banner not in front of it...

But I guess I can throw up some pics of how he looks ATM.

CIMG1875.JPG
CIMG1876.JPG


CIMG1877.JPG
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 110105 BSB update

Looks really good so far :thumbsup: Turning the banner around should be easy enough and while I doubt your freehand is as bad as you say as you have such good painting skills, it looks good plain or you could just add a simple black skull or sword. Nice work :thumbsup:
 
RE: Fallen Angels VC log - Updated 110105 BSB update

FA I have a suggestion for the floating banner idea, you could use one of those see thru sticks from the flying basses.
Another thing that I was thinking about is maybe fishing line you might find one that is thick enough to hold the banner, also a tip using fire on plastic usually hardens them but it might also stain it a bit in the process.
Lastly if nothing ells work you could consider sticking the banner to his back sort of a samurai style banner.
Anyways I’m shore you’ll come up with something brilliant cant wait to see the end product. :D
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu