vonkrolok said:Where did you find the Wamphyrs? I've been looking for them but since Rackham is restocking (possibly reopening, fingers crossed) all the websites I've found had them out of stock...
Zanne said:vonkrolok said:Where did you find the Wamphyrs? I've been looking for them but since Rackham is restocking (possibly reopening, fingers crossed) all the websites I've found had them out of stock...
Butting in and all but they're on eBay if that's helpful![]()
Vlad Von Carstien said:wow those vampire bat models are awesome! what company makes them. and good job on your stuff man.
vonkrolok said:Zanne said:vonkrolok said:Where did you find the Wamphyrs? I've been looking for them but since Rackham is restocking (possibly reopening, fingers crossed) all the websites I've found had them out of stock...
Butting in and all but they're on eBay if that's helpful![]()
Tried on Italian and International eBay... nothing under that name
Fallen Angel said:Finished my Vampire lady today!
![]()
Zanne said:vonkrolok said:Zanne said:vonkrolok said:Where did you find the Wamphyrs? I've been looking for them but since Rackham is restocking (possibly reopening, fingers crossed) all the websites I've found had them out of stock...
Butting in and all but they're on eBay if that's helpful![]()
Tried on Italian and International eBay... nothing under that name
Yeah, they're under "Wamphyrs" but didn't realise where you wanted them shipped to, so maybe it isn't possible.... hey, I tried.
