• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

First impressions of the Undead Legion

Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
442
Back on the subject of increased characters for a minute, it's up to 50% Lords and 50% Heroes. So after the required 25% core, the remaining 75% of your army can be characters!

Anyone wanna try throwing 10 Banshees out there in a 2000 point list? :clown:
 

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
2,047
I just played a 2500 pt end times game. I plan to battle report it, but the increased characters didn't matter much. Regiments and steadfast seemed to matter even more. Really, you are sacrificing your special and rare to do it. So what happened was we took more lords and less heroes.
 
Top