• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC II OOC General OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Bear in mind that The Sanguine Prince/Esmeralda and Simon von Carstein still have a supplemental to finish.

I'll hopefully get started on Morty's first Flashback supplemental tomorrow.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
anyone else think that Vekarin would sound like Shao Khan from Mortal Combat

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGBNqUUNcXY[/video]

YOU WEAK PATHETIC FOOLS!!

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Hidden One, when I say "spoke quietly so as not to be heard" it means you don't hear it. We're all vampires so we know how loud/soft we need to be to be heard or not to be heard. Please edit your post! :thumbsup:

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Ghouly said:
anyone else think that Vekarin would sound like Shao Khan from Mortal Combat
Vekarin sounds a lot like him, however, I think Vekarin's voice would be a bit deeper and a lot louder. He's a massive guy with a 'booming' voice, and the son of Abhorash too, but, apart from the factors of volume and pitch, yeah, Vekarin sounds pretty much like Shao Khan.

Edit: should post the supplemental tomorrow, though cannot be 100% sure due to time constraints. Life is getting really busy for me these days... :(

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
I have posted a Supplement, which describes in more detail what Shah is thinking about in my latest post in Chapter 5 - it's a flashback. I have also edited my latest Chapter 5 post to make the flashback actually fit in better, and to expand it; it was a bit bare bones and basic, but I just wanted to post - hopefully it's better now.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
I've did a post for Dieter, his "Flashback" supplement is named Chapter 0 as well as it's going to be a series of posts, leading up to his siring.

I'll do one for Nekhlior later this week, it'll be considerably shorter.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Get of W said:
I've did a post for Dieter, his "Flashback" supplement is named Chapter 0 as well as it's going to be a series of posts, leading up to his siring.

Nehklior pre-siring? Shouldn't that be... Chapter -1000? xD

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Count Darvaleth said:
Get of W said:

Nehklior pre-siring? Shouldn't that be... Chapter -1000? xD
Na it won't be that far back! Besides I've done Nekhlior's siring before! Not interested in retelling a story :tongue:

It'll likely be something during the ten year gap between TVC and TVC2, maybe about how terrible a student Kraskor was :rolleyes:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Hey, that'd give me something to do as well... :thumbsup:

EDIT: No matter how hard I try, I can't imagine Nehklior young. He'll always be old and decrepit in my mind.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Count Darvaleth said:
Hey, that'd give me something to do as well... :thumbsup:

EDIT: No matter how hard I try, I can't imagine Nehklior young. He'll always be old and decrepit in my mind.
Never can he! He was pretty much a Liche Priest when sired :tongue:

V'azrin was a vamp for longer, a few months, but overall Nekhlior was the eldest!

Get of W said:

I might do the same for Igor, but more of him doing various assassany things and introducing the person who taught him how to make his cloak.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
DoN will hopefully be back soon; he's going through difficulties but will be in a new job, etc, within a month and back on the forum - he's said that one of his main concerns then will be TVC II

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Awesome supplement Simon! Made me remembered how awesome it is that the Triumvirate's history together began far before TVC. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.