• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC II OOC General OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Simon von Carstein said:
Thanks GoW:cool: I should be posting more now.
Whoo Glad to hear it!

I feel the time for Karl to dust of his outside clothes and get his backside of the Regent's Throne is drawing close :tongue:

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Get of W said:
Same as the Wastes guys I guess, paused until Story Progression is posted.
We won't have to wait long, though, before getting an update if DoN gets more time in one or two weeks as predicted! :vampire3:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
The Dread King said:
Get of W said:
Same as the Wastes guys I guess, paused until Story Progression is posted.
We won't have to wait long, though, before getting an update if DoN gets more time in one or two weeks as predicted! :vampire3:
Aye within the next month anyway.

Let the good times roll.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
So have we all, but soon we will emerge into the sunlight uplands of new forum technology, and DoN will watch over his flock with tender loving care once more!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Of course it will be tender......tender loving strokes a my whip :whip:

Yes as promised the TVC II will be one of the other main areas of focus. However rather than just rush in and try and do everything at once (like I did last time and struggled) I want to ensure I am planning my time better, so you guys can be guaranteed regular updates.

So as things currently stand I am doing some testing on the new forum software which is going pretty good. Next week I start my new job. So my plan is to see how things go next week, and hopefully around Weds I will focus on getting the TVC II back on track. I'd rather do that and be able to be on here for a good few consecutive days at the start, than trying to start it now and then disappearing for 3/4 days if that makes sense.

So on the plus side you can consider this advance notice to check back here next Wednesday :thumbsup: That should also give me chance to catch up.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
It's only 2 days until I can start RPing Morty again! Thank you DoN, you've reunited me with my arrogant necromancer character! xD

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Dark_Wolfen said:
This was very very very weird. Here I am, working in the library at 2-30am, listening to Monty Python's "Always look on the bright side of life", and this is *EXACTLY* in time with it.

So.

Very.

Weird.

EDIT: Oh god, when I posted this and it was still in time!

Ordo Cruentus

Order amongst the Dead
DoN is back posting! Yay!

I don't suppose us very patient game applicants could be approved, could we? xD

(I'm so cool, that I refer to myself as a group)

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
won't Rowhaine's voice Booming give us away?, also how did Igor get to the Chaos campsite ahead of Graveclaw when Graveclaw had a head start, won't you using magic alert the TZEENTCH horde, every guy there has magic sense.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Well for Rowhaine, I assume we have not gone that far if Nehkloir and gang can only just make out the enemy with their vampiric vision. So Rowhaine's voice shouldn't carry that far.

I would imagine that Igor has some excellent sneaky skills, as he has been able to use them to sneak around the vampires, many of which are also very magical.

I will be posting in the other one shortly as well, just been doing some testing on the new software.

Ordo - can you link me to your bio and I'll have a look.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Great to see you back, DoN! Hope RL is going ok now, and good luck with the new job!

Bear in mind Shareya's also been waiting to get her char in. I've also my secondary char's bio waiting to be approved - are we allowed to bring in secondary characters? Oh and there is that subplot email I sent you ages ago, I've probably forgotten half of what it was about, we may need to make some changes if you still think it's a good idea. :tongue:

Links for the char bios that have as of yet not been approved and have been made by players who have posted IC at the latest in chapter 3, or have not joined TVC II yet but have expressed an interest in doing so (except Krieger von Blustein, who said he would no longer be able to participate earlier in the OOC thread):

Bios by a user who has not joined the TVC II IC threads yet

Ordo's bio

Shareya's bio:

Spineyrequiem's bio:

Questioner's bio:

Count Vashra's bio:

Bios by users who have already joined - these are for second characters

A bio of Sweeney's (Sweeney Todd himself):

A bio of Bounce's:

A bio of Darvy's:

A bio of The Hidden One's:

A bio of Sweeney Todd's (Geralt):

A bio of the Dread King's for an NPC (or at least he is one for now, until accepted, in which case I might develop him in the future):

A bio of Sanai's:

A bio of Dark_Wolfen's

A bio of Darvy's:

A bio of Harland's:

A bio of Mr. Nightwere's:

A bio of The Dread King's:

Hope those links help, DoN!

Edit: edited in Count Vashra's bio!

Status
Not open for further replies.