• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
O'kar says: "Besides. He can always make a handy... shield for incoming bullets."

Crazy Assassin says: "Lets hope we don't need a shield though, eh?"

Aka: Lets hope we don't get shot at :P

I thought it made sense anyway!

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Marcus Von Drac said:
You misunderstand me. The comment that I'm confused about is your previous one in this thread. Where did lazers come from?

Well if Alerius was going to kill him it would be with a Lazergun perhapz

But in the end the comment meant nothing really and was just my usual immaturity surfacing :P

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Marcus Von Drac said:
Ah. Of course. Shot --> With a Lasgun --> Lazers. Now it becomes clear. And don't be making immaturity seem silly. It makes life far more fun!

Indeedy!

Also now people want to kill patients/injured men!
And Alerius was getting the bad rep for being the one that wanting to commit murder ;)
...which he still does.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Can someone else remind DoN about my character please, his great almighty conciseness has not noticed the underling yet

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yeah sorry - I have sooooooooo much to do at the mo with the TVC, Gunhearts, VAU, Bloodline and Legion of Nagash projects, as well trying to test upgrades in the background :(

Never mind having full time work where I've been promoted and have more work, on top of having a family and kids.......and then there's xbox live......xd

Anyhooo, after looking he is fine Mannfred. Any suggestions on how to have him pop up?

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Let me just finish reading chapter one up to now, only started reading it today but it's good stuff

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Ok.

DoN can the people in pain be guard who ha been tortured by me? It's the kid of thing I would do.:konrad:

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
How much do we know of where we are. Small door, big door. Few wounded, many wounded. How far to that fancy metal table. Is our tunnel wide or are we cramped together. Can we walk past the door on the opposite side of the tunnel without being spotted.

snowblood

Grave Guard
Aug 21, 2010
Bexhill
So as I'm going on the full frontal, can I get a heads up on what's inside DON, or do you just want me to walk through the door and then you post what I see/ hear ect. Then will carry on with whatever is going to happen.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Is anyone going to let me join???

I've been on holiday for a week and thought I would miss my moment but there was only one post.. We are slacking off here.. (or maybe the far more important other role-play that has been going for years is coming to an end.. Hmmmm)

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Mannfred von Carstein said:
Is anyone going to let me join???

I've been on holiday for a week and thought I would miss my moment but there was only one post.. We are slacking off here.. (or maybe the far more important other role-play that has been going for years is coming to an end.. Hmmmm)

Not really, there's just not much we can do until the group confirms if we are definitely springing the trap (which it seems like) and if so we just have to wait until the trap is sprung before the fighting starts.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Well i did suggest the idea that I was doing the torturing as my character would, so you guys could jump in and then see me sitting with my "freinds" (as Hooper would call them)

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Mannfred von Carstein said:
Well i did suggest the idea that I was doing the torturing as my character would, so you guys could jump in and then see me sitting with my "freinds" (as Hooper would call them)

Perhaps but I got the feeling that DoN had something planned already, he is the "Storyteller" as it where.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Actually, "as it were". Sorry, grammar Nazi.

Okay that is fine with me, I am just desperate to join, 'tis all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu