• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Interest Gauge - TVC-verse Vampire RP

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, given more information

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Because I know far less of the city Mordheim than I do Nuln, and it also offers far less opportunities in terms of NPC interaction - you find someone in Mordheim, you're more likely to kill them than have a conversation

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
This does sound interesting but it's enough of an effort for me to keep just a single RP character running, so I'll sit this one out. To begin with, at least.

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
Any idea on when we will get the background for it. Not being pushy but I've already got a character all ready xD (with room to tweak to suit the story of course) I just got bored at work changing and wiring heaps of lights so sort of just brainstormed one up

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Carstine, Lhamain, Blood Dragon for Vampires maybe Necromancer or Necromancer lord, and maybe some of the sentient undead like Wraiths Banshees and Wright Kings?

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Since we're in Nuln I'm not sure if we'll have the non-human types as Player Characters but I'm sure everything will be made clear in time.

My Lahmian is waiting to go ^^

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Necromancers are human and Wrights with a visor could pass as human the spirits would be limited but would be equal to a young vampire in terms of power

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
To be honest I completely disagree.

But we'll see what happens when the RP sign up launches properly :)

Edit: Except for the Necromancers of course. They're just human wizards after all.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
I will adress the underlying issue when I get home from work, but I would just like to put this out there -

1) No-one will be more powerful than my GM Character, or his 'associates'. Attempt anything daft and they will 'take care' of you.
2) Levels will be implemented and controlled so that no-one can 'own' everyone else. This is going to be a lower-level RP than TVC, and nothing will be as easy as saying 'my character walks in and kills everyone in sight because he's sir mega-awesome'