• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
ok 4 dice cast chain lightning. Targets your heroes/lord unit. Do i have to target one, or you choose which model is hit?

Btw, how do i clear that log?

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
the hits get randomised across the unit evenly as possible, and I choose where the unevenness goes.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
there's a button somewhere to clear it but why do you want to? also, you don't need to keep showing me the map, I've got it open and can measure the distances myself. also, you're going to have to roll some dice

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
ok then. Here i go. I need a 15+. I have +4 from my SM. I also use Grut's Sickle. I inflict one wound on my unit, wounding one poor fat ogre and i add a +2 in my cast.

ah ok, sry :tongue:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Also desfer, I can check the edit history so it's not an issue for me but you aren't meant to edit posts in WFO threads as you could be switching what you said each dice in a roll represented or something similar

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
ah, sry didn't change anything that has to do with the game. Sometimes i make some stupid mistakes that's why i edit :tongue: Anyway, won't edit again, no problem. I need a 7+

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
Yeaaah, the fat guy is alive!!! Anyway, since it's getting really late (3 o'clock already), i think we should stop for today, if that's ok with you. I'll shoot you tomorrow :tongue:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
works for me. didn't realise our timezones were that far apart. it's early morning here :P

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
Shooting Phase

Shooting your wolves with my Belchers. No to hit modifiers for multiple shots for them. So i roll a D6 to see how many shots every LB will perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu