• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
I won't use the book this turn

V1 will cast melkoths on the ogres targeting WS, only a level 1 so +1 to the roll.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Unless you want a tournament style game I'm fine with you adding the others. these things are a little hard to keep track of, which means vanhels would be dispelled

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
It's not like we are playing to win, you wanted to learn and I suppose miscounting dice would make a good lesson but I'm not like that, if you wish I'll let you roll.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Might as well start combat with the blood knights against the sabretusk. 4 blood knights get their attacks, needing 3s to hit and 2s to wound.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Hey Desfer, sorry for the very long Hiatus, I had computer troubles and couldn't use battle chronicler. Would you like to pick this game up again? I can understand if you don't wish to.

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
Hey mate, unfortunately i don't have much free time to continue playing :( I rarely post in CN these days. Do you want to lock it and start another one some time in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu