• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Make yourself!

ok here I go

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 6 0 5 5 4 5 4 9

StavrosVonStronheim is equipped with Heavy Metal armor and the Staff of the Flying V
He is also a lvl4 Loremaster (Lore of Death/Metal)

Staff of the Flying V: Randomly casts a Lore of Metal spell.
Master of Puppets: Bring forth 1d6+4 zombies. They can make an immediate movement of up to 8". They come in a mosh pit formation.
Power of the Power Ballad: Can be used as a dispel scroll. Enemy is destructed from the awesomeness and cannot cast a spell as he is singing the Tears of the Dragon
Cause Earthquake: At the start of each magic phase, roll a d6. At a 6, the earth shakes, dealing 2d6+6 wounds to an enemy unit within 12", no armor saves allowed.

He can ride his trusty Blue Lighting
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
9 4 0 5 5 4 4 2 5

Couldn't resist doing one based on me xD

Fang Gogh (Servant of Vlad):

M-4
WS-3
BS-4
S-2
T-2
W-6
A-1
LD-2

Equipment: Hand Weapon, Bow, Rulebook, Heavy Armour

Special Rules:

NOOB!!!
Fang is only just starting out as a vampire...
Because of him being such a noob, nearby units will never use his leadership and at the start of all your turns roll a dice. If the number is 3 or more nothing happens, but if you roll less than 3 the noobness takes over him and all his stats are reduced to 1.

Rulebook:
Such is Fang's trust in the rules that he will sometimes prove people wrong or even not count wounds.
The Rulebook grants Fang a 4+ Ward Save.