• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Nuln: The Shadow War - OOC and Recruitment

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
I have not forgotten this! I have been trying to write up the opening post and failing miserably as everything seems forced or contrived and not conducive to good writing!

BUT, fear not! I will devote some time to it tonight and tomorrow and attempt to see it done!

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
I have not forgotten this! I have been trying to write up the opening post and failing miserably as everything seems forced or contrived and not conducive to good writing!

BUT, fear not! I will devote some time to it tonight and tomorrow and attempt to see it done!
All good xD I'm able to be patient I got like a dozen anime series to get through so take all the time it takes to make a truly glorious RP Mal

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
I have a major campaign for every Bloodline except Von Carstines (am trying to work something out with Simon) also have one for Necromancers also have some mini campaigns planned for the more powerful non Vampire Undead