• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Swoosh

Ghoul
Aug 11, 2013
And here we go with @Swoosh's avatar, all thanks to @Melle's ingenipus idea in the chat.

Before:
calvin_zombie_zpsf1c741f8.gif

After:
christmas_calvin_zombie_zpsb9b30d20.png

Don't think I will do Powl's avatar tonight, but maybe.

Haha great, thanks! I think we all know that feeling :D

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Apr 2, 2011
Grödinge
It's that wonderful time of the year again! Time to don our best Santa's Hats and spread the holiday spirits around the forum!

I'm sure many of you know the deal by now. Each year when Christmas comes around I breath life into this thread again so that people can have their avatar images pimped. Everyone is free to ask to have their avatar pimped, I'd be happy to take on any challenge. Or you can have ago yourself and share your accomplishments here. Older members are also free to go back through the thread and dig up a previous Christmas avatar, that's what I'll be doing myself.

Happy holidays everyone!

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
I signed up to CN 2 years ago but have only been active for the past 12 months. Must have missed this thread last year, but I've got something in mind once I get back to my computer.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Apr 2, 2011
Grödinge
@Adam_Barrow: Yeah, that one was definitely one of my better. And gotta keep the tradition going ;)

@Micheal Valdros: Glad to hear that :)

@Leithel: Man, you got one creepy avatar dude. Took inspiration from traditional Swedish house "gnomes" for the pimping. I think it turned out alright.

Before:
pL7l8qF.jpg

After:
OjiMbFE.png

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu