• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Cool new char. Okay guys I'm reading through everything I have missed and will post ASAP.:thumbsup:

edit-and posted, hope it was okay as I need to go to work now. Just a quick post during breakfast so hopefully it is not full of errors.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
I hope that post was tolerable, guys! It's been a while since I've RPed Sar, I like the fact that I'm able to get back into character now. :)

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Duke Danse Macabre said:
looks good, just remember folks don't all know your a sorcerer. ;)

Heh, he hasn't said that out loud yet...has he?

*gulps and checks post*

Whoops! I put the speech as well as the thoughts in italics. It would be easy to miss the speech marks then. Don't worry, I've just edited and fixed that, sorry for the ambiguity about what Sar'geth was saying and what he was thinking. Thanks for notifying me DDM. :thumbsup:

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Get of W said:
TDK, DDM, hope it's okay that Selthir can check out what you two are at.

I'd like him to meet everyone to some degree soonish :)

No problem, I'll post a reply tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
I actually couldn't see my latest post until I did the OOC post today.

So it could be a forum thing rather than just a phone thing. Let us know tomorrow if you can see, if not I'll post my IC post in here or PM it to you so you can read it and respond :)

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 16, 2012
Hey everyone! I am being a bit slow due to work and being stuck on a cruise ship until Wednesday. Sorry!

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Mal, just to be clear about something I now recognise could be quite ambiguous about my last IC post: Sar'geth is waiting for IC permission from Kourla or Viseryn to take Arkeith's head - unless you want to give me OOC permission here, I don't want to have Sar'geth just get the head - I think its only suitable to his character that he's too afraid of the repercussions of doing it without authorisation. Once I get OOC/Sar'geth gets IC permission, then I'll make my next IC post.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
It's been ten days since the last post.

If dready doesn't need/want to continue the conversation with Selthir and the big ol'executioner then maybe we should update?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu