• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
It has been some time. A decade. And completely forgot that I proxied spiders as my dire wolves.

I was one creepy-crawly Von Carstien back in the day.

I've since moved on from spiders, Might and Magic: Heroes just did that to its final death, and I'm more for the classic Gothic Horror now. So I'm planning out a new army for AoS, with a plethora of skeletons and a couple of wizards on my shopping list. It's good to be back, and I look forward to stalking the forums again.

Reactions: Jon Skellan

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Welcome back :). Did you have a different account previously? Normally, we only allow one account per member, so if you did have an old account, could you let me know which one (this new one or the old one) you want to use.

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
Welcome back :). Did you have a different account previously? Normally, we only allow one account per member, so if you did have an old account, could you let me know which one (this new one or the old one) you want to use.

Thanks for letting me know, I'd like to stick with this new one. I'll message you the name of the old one.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu